Have you been feeling that ego flare-up during the First Quarter Moon?
Fear not! You’re not alone! Acknowledge it for what it is and release it. You’ve got bigger things to do, babe.
Okay – so have you taken the Aura Color Quiz yet?
People have been having SUCH a great time with this! And I’m having so much fun teaching them more about what their aura color means and how it plays a role in their lives.
If you haven’t already, you can take the quiz now by clicking here!
So now that you have a baseline for your main 1-2 aura colors, how can you use that to manifest more effectively?
Think of your aura as your soul’s language. We want to speak to it on its own vibrational level.
- Purples – Visionaries, do best with meditative visualizations
- Blues & Pinks – Emotional feelers, do best with feeling deep gratitude for the things they’re attracting
- Reds, Oranges, & Yellows – Physical feelers, do best with physically touching the things they want to attract (*Disclaimer – I am not giving you permission to steal anything or go feel anyone up, capisce?)
- Greens – Mental strategists, do best with journaling exercises and receiving inspired actions
- Silvers – Master manifestors, do best with simply speaking aloud the things they want to attract